Crunchyroll Games has opened mobile pre-registration for the online action game One Punch Man: World, based on the popular anime series. Players can now pre-register for Windows PC on the game’s official website, as well as for mobile devices on the App Store and Google Play, in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, as well as in Latin America and the Nordics.
A new gameplay trailer has also been released, highlighting the combos and ultimate abilities of heroes like Genos, Golden Ball, and Atomic Samurai.
Crunchyroll is also offering players in the U.S. and Canada to sign up to participate in an exclusive closed beta test for One Punch Man: World on Windows PC and Android devices. Sign-ups will close on October 10, 2023 at 11:59 PM PST, with the beta test launching on October 18, 2023 at 7:00 AM PST. Participation is limited and only those that are selected will receive an email with further instructions after sign-ups close.
Players in the One Punch Man: World closed beta test will experience some of the following features:
- • Iconic Heroes: Play as beloved characters such as Genos, Mumen Rider, Silverfang and many more… including One-Punch Man himself!
- • New Lore: Take on legendary anime battles and experience new perspectives, perhaps some villainous ones too — like breaking out as Carnage Kabuto!
- • The Fight: Go deep with easy-to-learn, hard-to-master combat! Parry attacks, explore combos, unleash ultimate skills, and finish bosses in style!
- • The World: Experience a hero’s everyday life, indulge in games at the Arcade, or join forces with Saitama for a discount frenzy at the supermarket!
- • Multiplayer Justice: Team up with fellow heroes to complete the tasks assigned by the Hero Association, defend the city, and become stronger!
One Punch Man: World is a free-to-play online action game that recreates the world of the One Punch Man anime series. The game will be available on the App Store, Google Play, and PC with English, Spanish, and Portuguese language support. More news and updates on the game can be found on its official website and social media channels.
Source: press release