Crunchyroll Games is teaming up with game developer Perfect World to announce the opening of pre-registration for the multiplayer action game One Punch Man: World. An announcement trailer has also been released.
The game will feature cross-platform and progression and will be released on Windows PC, iOS, and Android devices sometime in 2023. It will be free to download, with additional in-app purchases available as well.
Here are the features that players can take part in One Punch Man: World:
- • Unlock and level up fan-favorite heroes from the One-Punch Man anime series, including Genos and many more characters.
- • Enter the Hero Association hub to meet friends, take on missions, and team up for raids against destructive foes with other players.
- • Dive into intricate combat and execute perfectly timed dodges, skill combos, and spectacular ultimates, including all-new abilities for beloved characters.
- • Fight your way through iconic moments from the first season of the One-Punch Man anime.
- • Discover expanded moments from the anime or experience scenarios from an all-new point of view.
- • Explore Z-City and participate in side activities and mini-games, while climbing your way to the top of the in-game rankings.
Pre-registration for Windows PC is now open on the game’s official website in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, as well as in Latin America, and the Nordics.
One Punch Man: World will be available in English, Spanish and Portuguese in the following countries: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Saint Kitts, and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guyana, Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos, El Salvador, Cuba, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Panama, Honduras, Mexico, Belize, Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Norway Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Iceland.
Crunchyroll Games describes the synopsis of One Punch Man: World as:
Heroes are needed in One Punch Man: World! A sinister wave of monster attacks has left Earth’s cities and the Hero Association under duress. However, after three years of special training, Saitama has become so powerful that he can defeat opponents with a single punch. The thing is, Saitama just does the hero thing for fun, but when every enemy goes down in one punch, overwhelming power can be kind of… boring. Now, in front of the laid-back strongest hero, a new enemy appears. Will he be able to show his full power today?
Perfect World has previously worked on projects such as Tower of Fantasy and Persona 5: The Phantom X.
Crunchyroll Games has released a variety of mobile games based on anime properties, including Princess Connect! Re:Dive, Overlord, My Hero Academia, Mob Psycho 100, Goblin Slayer, and The Eminence in Shadow.
Source: press release