REALITY Studios have announced their new English-speaking male-character VTuber agency “FIRST STAGE PRODUCTION.” Applications for the 1st generation are open from July 3, 2023 to July 31, 2023.
FIRST STAGE PRODUCTION is looking for applicants world-wide who are enthusiastic about taking on new challenges as a VTuber. The full application requirements are:
- • You must be at least eighteen years of age
- • You must be able to speak English
- • You must be able to consistently deliver content for at least one year
- • You must be able to deliver content at least three times a week
- • You must be enthusiastic about taking on new challenges as a VTuber with us
Prior streaming experience is not a requirement but will be considered a highly valuable skill, as is prior content creation. Ability to speak additional languages is also welcome.
The audition process starts with submitting an application via FIRST STAGE PRODUCTION’s website. This application form asks about streaming experience in addition to the type of character you would like to play. An audition video is also required to be submitted at this stage.
Upon passing the first stage, an online interview will be held before a live stream test and a final interview.
REALITY Studios is a Japanese VTuber management company. Their talents include KMNZ and VERSPERBELL. They recently announced the launch of their female-character VTuber group Specialite.
Source: Press Release