REALITY Studios have announced their new female-character VTuber agency “Specialite.” Applications for the 1st generation are open from May 1, 2023 to May 31, 2023 JST.
Specialite are looking for applicants world-wide who are skilled and passionate about gaming. The full application requirements are:
- •Good at playing computer/video games and/or enthusiastic about gaming
- •Must be at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of primary residence as of the start of the application period
- •Able to play a female character/avatar
- •Not currently affiliated with an entertainment agency
- •Able to stay active with the project for more than one year
Prior streaming experience is not a requirement but will be considered a highly valuable skill. Competitive gaming experience will also be taken into consideration. Ability to speak English or Japanese is also welcome.
The audition process starts with submitting an application via Specialite’s website. This application form asks about streaming and gaming experience in addition to favorite games and genres. An audition video is also required to be submitted at this stage.
Upon passing the first stage, an online interview will be held before a final in-person interview at Specialites Tokyo office (if possible).
REALITY Studios is a Japanese VTuber management company. Their talents include KMNZ and VERSPERBELL. Specialite is their first VTuber group.
Source: Press release