“LOST IN PARADISE,” the second single by international hip-hop and funk group ALI, won the award for Best Ending theme at the 7th Anime Trending Awards. Reaching 28th place on the Oricon music charts and peaking at 7th place on the Anime Trending Shuffle Charts, the song features the Japanese rapper AKLO and is the ending theme for the popular supernatural action show Jujutsu Kaisen.
ALI rose to prominence in the anime industry with the release of their first single, “WILD SIDE,” which reached a position of 113 on the Oricon music charts and was used as the opening for the Netflix Original Anime BEASTARS.
The ten nominees for Best Ending for the awards were:
- Lost in Paradise by ALI feat. AKLO
- Memento by nonoc
- Kago no Naka ni Tori by yourness
- Diamond no Jundo by Saori Hayami & Nao Touyama
- Other Side by MIYAVI
- ad meliora by THE CHARM PARK
- Ready by Urashimasakatasen
- Neo Sky, Neo Map by Nijigasaki High School Idol Club
- I will by Eir Aoi
- Tiny Light by Akari Kitou