A TV-anime series for Persona 5 was announced during the Persona 5 the Animation: The Day Breakers special event in Japan. A-1 Pictures will be animating the series, which is set to release in 2018.
Note: The video is region-locked to Japan. It can be viewed here.
A TV special celebrating the Persona 5 game release was previously released in September 2016. Several of the cast from the special renewed their roles for the anime, along with several new cast members, including:
- Jun Fukuyama as Hero (Protagonist)
- Mamoru Miyano as Ryuji Sakamoto
- Ikue Otani as Morgana
- Nana Mizuki as Anne Takamaki
- Tomokasu Sugita as Yusuke Kitagawa
- Rina Sato as Makoto Niijima
- Aoi Yuki as Futaba Sakura
- Haruka Tomatsu as Haru Okumura
- Soichiro Honshi as Goro Akechi
The TV special was streamed by Crunchyroll, and it is currently available for viewing.
Persona 5, the latest role-playing video game of the Persona franchise, was developed by Atlus and is available on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. It was originally released in Japan on September 15, 2016, but the world-wide release was delayed until April 4, 2017.
Source: Moca News