A final PV trailer has been released for the Precure All Stars F crossover anime film, which is scheduled to premiere in Japanese theaters on September 15, 2023.
Precure All Stars F is the latest All Stars crossover film as part of a long-running series and marks the 20th anniversary for the overall Pretty Cure franchise. The previous All Stars title was 2018’s Hugtto! Precure Futari wa Precure All Stars Memories.
Yuuta Tanaka (Star Twinkle Pretty Cure: Hoshi no Uta ni Omoi wo Komete) is directing Precure All Stars F, with Jin Tanaka (Delicious Party Precure: Yume Miru ♡ Okosama Lunch!) as scriptwriter and Erika Fukasawa (Soaring Sky! Pretty Cure) as music composer. Nishiki Itaoka (Precure Miracle Leap: Minna to no Fushigi na Ichinichi character designer) is serving as the character designer and chief animation director. Toei Animation is in charge of the film’s animation production.
The film’s voice cast will feature the following Pretty Cure characters:
- • Akira Sekine as Cure Sky
- • Hana Hishikawa as Cure Precious
- • Fairouz Ai as Cure Summer
- • Cure Supreme (no voice actor)
- • Ai Kakuma as Cure Prism
- • Ai Kayano as Cure Finale
- • Rina Hidaka as Cure La Mer
- • Aoi Yuuki as Cure Grace
- • Ayumu Murase as Cure Wing
- • Rina Honnizumi as Cure Ange
- • Saori Hayami as Cure Felice
- • Yuu Shimamura as Cure Flora
- • Ayaka Nanase as Cure Butterfly
- • Suzuko Mimori as Cure Earth
- • Konomi Kohara as Cure Milky
- • Saki Fujita as Cure Macaron
The Pretty Cure magical girl franchise, also known simply as PreCure, began back in 2004 with Futari wa Precure (titled Pretty Cure in English). Soaring Sky! Pretty Cure (Hirogaru Sky! Precure) began airing in February 2023 and is currently streaming on Crunchyroll.