The anime adaptation of the Whisper Me A Love Song yuri manga series will premiere in January 2024. A teaser visual of main characters Himari Kino and Yori Asanagi has been released.
Additional cast members were also announced, including Mikako Komatsu as Aki Mizuguchi, Konomi Kohara as Mari Tsutsui, Ai Kakuma as Kaori Tachibana, and Yuna Nemoto as Shiho Izumi.
The Whisper Me a Love Song yuri manga by Eku Takeshima began serialization in Comic Yuri Hime in 2019 and has seven tankoubon volumes as of January 18 this year. Kodansha USA describes the plot as:
Bubbly, energetic first-year high school student Himari falls head over heels for her senpai Yori after hearing her band perform on the first day of school. Himari tells Yori she just loves her, and, to Himari’s surprise, Yori says she loves Himari back! But when Himari realizes that she and her senpai are feeling two different kinds of love, she begins to ask herself what “love” really means…
The main staff of the anime includes:
• Director: Xinya Cai (The Genius Prince’s Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt assistant director)
• Series composer: Hiroki Uchida (Requiem of the Rose King) as series composer
• Character designer: Minami Yoshida (Manaria Friends)
• Animation production studio: CLOUDHEARTS
• Animation production supervision: Yokohama Animation Lab.
Hana Shimano and Asami Seto are voicing Himari and Yori, respectively.
Source: Whisper Me A Love Song website