Crunchyroll Games has announced that it is launching the Street Fighter: Duel mobile RPG game on iOS and Android devices. Pre-registration has opened in numerous countries and territories, including the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and select European countries, such as the United Kingdom. A teaser trailer for the game has also been released.
Street Fighter: Duel marks the Street Fighter franchise’s first mobile game, and new players can now pre-register via the Google Play or Apple Store, starting from the month of February onwards. The mobile game will formally launch sometime later this month. More details about the game can be found on its official website.
Each new player who pre-registers will also receive free in-game currencies and rewards when the game officially launches. Within the mobile game, players will travel around the globe to recruit and level up iconic characters from across the Street Fighter series. After gathering a team of champions, players will throw down in beautifully animated 2D brawls on all-new and iconic stages from Street Fighter’s past to take down Seth and the Shadaloo’s army of mech clones in an extensive story mode.
Street Fighter: Duel adds new features and gameplay mechanics to the iconic video game franchise, pleasing both new and long-time fans. The new features include:
- • Collect more than 40 fan-favorite characters, including Ryu, Akuma, Chun-Li, Cammy, and more.
- • Build a team of three fighters from across the Street Fighter franchise and level them up to unleash devastating combos and signature abilities.
- • Create your own experience! Strategize with real-time RPG combat or turn on auto-battle to lightning kick your way through encounters with the Shadaloo.
- • Jump on online and use your team of champions to duel it out with other players through head-to-head action.
- • Unlock character skins exclusive to Street Fighter: Duel, putting a fresh spin on beloved Street Fighter characters with new skins dropping all the time.
If fans want to prepare themselves for the new mobile RPG, they can check out Street Fighter II: The Animated Series on Crunchyroll now.
Source: press release