Japanese convenience store franchise Lawson is offering Lycoris Recoil anime merchandise with a limited time collaboration, beginning January 31, 2023. The exclusive merchandise from the collaboration features Chisato, Takina, Mizuki, and Kurumi making heart signs with their hands.
Certain purchases from a Lawson convenience store will get you a cute clear file of characters from the Lycoris Recoil anime. Customers will need to buy a minimum of three Lotte brand snacks and sweets at a store to secure the clear files.
Additionally, merchandise can be pre-ordered on LOPPI and HMV&BOOKS Online from February 7, 2023 to March 12, 2023. Each product will be shipped out on June 7, 2023 and pre-order reservations may end as soon as items are sold out during the ordering period. The collaboration merchandise includes:
- • Life-sized acrylic stands — 4,180 yen (US$32.18) each
- • Light up acrylic stands — 4,180 yen (US$32.18) each
- • Doorway tapestry wall scrolls of each character — 3,500 yen (US$26.95) each
- • Set of four can badges — 1,980 yen (US$15.25)
- • Noren tapestry wall scroll — 5,500 yen (US$42.35)
- • Alan Institute pin — 2,750 yen (US$21.17)
In addition, a large “Cafe LycoReco” sign board light stand is also available for purchase for a hefty price of 132,000 yen (US$1,016.00).
For more information about the collaboration and how to pre-order the items, visit the official campaign website for more details.
Source: Lycoris Recoil Official Anime Twitter, Lawson Official Japanese Twitter