Crunchyroll Games has announced that it will be launching the English version of the mobile and PC game, The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden, based on the popular Fall 2022 anime series. The game will be available worldwide on November 29, 2022 on iOS, Android, and Windows devices, excluding East Asia, Belgium, and the Netherlands. It is available to play for free with in-app purchases enabled.
For fans hoping to get an early look at the game, Crunchyroll Games will have a demo of the game in their booth at Anime NYC from November 18-20. It is described as a fantasy action RPG that transports players into a new world to build their team, battle wicked cults, and become the true mastermind in the shadows. Players will be able to battle against their enemies with exciting features and capabilities.
The game features key characters from both the novel and manga, including Shadow, Alexia, Alpha, Beta, and the rest of the main cast from the series. It also features high-quality graphics and scenes taken directly from the anime series, as well as dynamic action with fully animated skills, team-based combos, multiple PvP Modes, and co-op raid events.
Some of the other features of The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden include:
- • Assembling a team from a roster of characters pulled directly from the source material to take on the Cult of Diabolos and anyone that stands in the way of Cid’s ambition as the Eminence in Shadow.
- • Deciding the ideal team composition from the various roles, Tank, Attacker and Supporter to create the perfect balance for each challenge encountered.
- • Building the SP meter and unleashing Hidden Techniques to defeat foes and earn important items for improving the team’s effectiveness.
- • Triggering powerful Team Combos and abilities to turn the tables of any challenging battle, as well as adding unique new challenges to the game.
- • Enhancing team members with items and equipment gained from battles with enemies pulled straight from the source material.
HIDIVE is currently streaming The Eminence in Shadow and describes it as:
Some people just aren’t suited to playing the part of the flashy, in-your-face hero or the dastardly, mustache-twirling villain with larger-than-life panache. Instead, they operate in the shadows and pull the strings of society through wit and cleverness. That’s the role Cid wants to play when he’s transported to another world. Cid spins a yarn or three and becomes the unlikely leader of the underground Shadow Garden organization that fights against a menacing cult (which he totally made up). However, there’s a catch even his wild imagination didn’t see coming: the cult he concocted actually exists, and they’re beyond displeased that his power fantasy just got in the way of their evil plans!
To sign up for the game, you can visit the respective Google Play website, Apple Store, and official online website.
Source: press release