Milan Records announced that it will release EVANGELION FINALLY, a collection of vocal soundtracks performed by Yoko Takahashi, Megumi Hayashibara, etc. (Other singers also participated), on digital platforms, CD, and vinyl. The songs were featured in the anime series Neon Genesis EVANGELION and EVANGELION: 2.0 YOU CAN (NOT) ADVANCE.
The end of the year release comes on the 25th anniversary of the debut of the series and ahead of the upcoming release of EVANGELION:3.0+1.0 THRICE UPON A TIME (Shin Evangelion) film release in 2021.
The CD and digital release are available for pre-order and will be released on December 4. The vinyl release is scheduled for February 2021, with pre-orders opening December 4 at 12:00 AM EST. The double LP set will be released in various vinyl colors exclusive to Milan Records, Mondo, Light In The Attic, Right Stuf, and Newbury Comic.
The complete soundtrack list includes:
- “The Cruel Angel’s Thesis”
- “FLY ME TO THE MOON (YOKO TAKAHASHI Acid Bossa Version)”
- “Soul’s Refrain”
- “THANATOS -IF I CAN’T BE YOURS-”
- “KOMM, SUSSER TOD (M-10 Director’s Edit Version)”
- “Kyou no Hi wa Sayounara”
- “Tsubasa wo Kudasai”
- “FLY ME TO THE MOON (2020 Version)”
- “Kokoro yo Genshi ni Modore 2020”
- “Mugen Houyou”
- “Shiawase wa Tsumi no Nioi”
- “Come sweet death, second impact”
- “Dilemmatic triangle opera”
- “The Image of black me”
- “Dilemmatic triangle opera AYANAMI Version”
Source: Milan Records